As part of the Company’s initiative to train and develop key human resource within the Rosderra Group,our Graduate / Trainee Management Programme was introduced in 2014. As part of this Programme, accepted candidates will commence an introductory programme initially designed to induct graduates / trainees into the various Rosderra business elements, with the objective of resourcing from within to fill future available management positions across various departments including Operations, Finance, Quality/Technical, Human Resources, Health, safety & Welfare, Animal Husbandry, Engineering, Environmental, etc.
This programme offers those chosen, the opportunity to pursue a career with Rosderra Irish Meats Group while acquiring in-depth training, knowledge and insight into the pork meat / food industry. Successful Graduates from the first two programmes have been appointed to management/supervisory roles in Operations, Environment, Raw Material Procurement, Health & Safety, IT and Supply Chain.
All qualifying candidates will undergo comprehensive training and continued assessment for the duration of the programme in selected areas from the following:
• Induction Training
• Technical Training e.g. Lean Manufacturing, TPM., Quality and Hygiene
• Butchery / Process Skills
• Engineering / Maintenance Management
• Personal development training e.g.: Communication, Report Writing, Presentation Skills, Effective Decision Making, Participation on Lean Project Teams, Problem Solving Techniques, etc.
• Potential functional rotations/complementary assignments.
• Human Resources Management, Health, Safety and Welfare, Environmental Management
• Further, more detailed specific function related technical modules will provide training in particular disciplines, i.e. Finance, Supply Chain and Operations.
Successful applicants will receive:
• Mentoring and support from the various functional managers during the programme
• Training and development opportunities
•FETAC Diploma certification recognised Europe wide
• The chance to rotate and gain valuable experience in different functions / departments
• The opportunity to work and develop with Irelands largest and leading supplier of Irish Pork and Bacon Products
The programme will run over 2 years and application is open to people with Leaving Certificate or equivalent, however a third level qualification in an industry related area would be advantageous. Having languages is advantageous but fluency in English is essential.